The use of dpaddress.com website is governed by these general terms, which interested parties are required to read carefully, as the registration and use imply their unconditional acceptance.
It is intended for adults only and may not be used by minors.
The terms " registrant" and "user" are used, where the former registers on the website to get and use a dpaddress (dpa), and the latter is the one who enters the website to extract information from the registrant's file. Both accept the terms of operation of the website.
1. Introduction: The website was created for the purpose of doing business by providing services via the internet. Its content is an intellectual and industrial property which is protected by the relevant provisions of Greek Community and International law.
It is advisable for natural and legal persons to obtain a single dpa, which they can now declare as their address. It remains stable for a lifetime and becomes functional when its content is updated. This content includes the addresses that are displayed by street, number, zip code, city, and country and are located by Google maps.
Its content, in whole or in part, may not be traded, copied, modified, reproduced. Its operating conditions and technical characteristics are subject to change at any time without notice.
2. Registration: The registration on the website follows an automated process. Natural and legal persons can register to facilitate the process and to solve problems that arise every time they change their address. Obtaining a dpa which may be unchanged for life, they can declare it at the location or together with their postal address as indicated by street, number, postal code, etc. The registration conditions are as follows:
A dpa with an "ID" equal to or greater than four (4) digits is free. Address updates are charged. The price list is posted on the website.
A dpa with an "ID" of three (3) to four (4) digits has a fee. These accounts have unlimited updates to their addresses free of charge. The price list is posted on the website.
A dpa with an "ID" of two (2) digits is made by arrangement.
Only International Organizations and Associations, Countries, Associations and Federations of States can use their names and initials as identifiers. Accounts that violate this restriction are deleted without notice.
* 3. Content - Responsibility: * The website is provided "as is", and the registrant and the user act in "good faith". The creation of the database is done with the absolute consent of the registrants, each of whom is responsible for the processing of their file and the accuracy of the data they enter.
Registrants are prohibited from filling the dpa with false and misleading information, installing content that contains digital viruses, files and programs designed to interfere with, corrupt or restrict the operation of the application.
Copying data is prohibited. Users may retrieve information from the address book of registered users for use only, and in accordance with the general terms and conditions contained on the Website.
Registrants and users acknowledge that *the administrators* of the Website are not obligated, nor can they control the security and accuracy of the contents of each account, nor are they bound, nor guaranteed, nor assume any responsibility in connection with it. Users, therefore, accept that they must evaluate the content and that they are responsible for any risk that may arise from its use, including any decision to rely on the completeness and validity of any content.
To ensure proper operation, administrators reserve the right to request further information from registrants to confirm their declared information, when and if there are relevant complaints from third parties, for inaccurate or misleading entries.
In case of violation of the terms of operation, administrators are entitled at any time to terminate access to the site. Registrants or users are required to compensate administrators for any damage. Failure to exercise their rights does not imply their waiver.
4. Website Availability: Administrators are entitled to modify and/or temporarily or permanently suspend the entire or part of the website, for reasons of maintenance or upgrade or for any reason, with and/or without notice to registrants and users.
They will make efforts to maintain it. However, they do not guarantee its uninterrupted availability, as it can be affected by the electronic equipment of the users and the communication networks, the large number of simultaneous demand or by other reasons.
Registrants and users acknowledge and accept that the administrators are not responsible for any damage resulting from their inability to access the website, the termination of all or part of it, the loss of content, the existence of any errors.
5. Applicable law: These terms are governed by Greek law. The courts of Athens are competent for any dispute that may arise.
6. Communication: For any information, clarification, etc., the interested parties can contact the administrators from the relevant field of the Contact Form.